- It is used to identify the files of an SSL certificate, not a mandatory method.
- If return value returns boolean (true), scheduled event will be considered as ran.
- If the return value returns boolean (false) or the string “continue”, the scheduled event will run again.
- The task of this function is to download the SSL certificate file to the server and define it to the order.
- You can see the contents of the function in the sample file.
Do you have any questions?
We have a great team to answer your queries