3. How to Customize a Theme?
Review and download sample codes on GitHub
- For example, you can make customization by using the form elements in the following file. Sample file > Please Click.
- All the form data you have edited in theme-settings.php run the change_settings() function in the theme.php file after clicking on the "Update" button on theme management.
- The data from the form is processed in the change_settings() function and then returned as "Array".
- Then, it is saved in the [settings] array in the theme-config.php file located in the theme directory.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us