Where to find SMS Modules?
All sms modules are fallen into the /coremio/modules/SMS/ directory. You can review and refer to available module files as an example.
Creating a Module Folder
- Go to the modules folder and create a folder under the name you determine for the module. You can use (upper/lower cases, numbers and underline "_") while defining module names.
- Download the files under the directory of "samples/modules/SMS/ExampleSMS" from our Github webpage
- Save the downloaded files to the module folder you created.
- Change the terms of "ExampleSMS" mentioned in the names and contents of sample files to be the same with the name you define for the module.
- When the SMS module will be run, it first runs the php file named “ExampleSMS" in module folder. The file should contain a Class and have the same name as the file. You can include the API files of your service provider in the file.
- config.php file, is a file where setting information of the registrar are saved and displays the array() value.
- /lang/ folder, contains language files. The language file displays the array() value.
- /pages/ folder, contains the "settings.php" file for displaying the setting information of the registrar module. You can arrange the setting page of the module by using (HTML + CSS + JS + PHP) codes in this file as you wish.
- /controllers/ folder, is used to process and save the form data received from module's settings page.
Through this module you can
- Send SMS
- Report Inquiry
- Balance Information