We have prepared a sample product module in Github, we recommend you to use it as a starting point for the module.
Where to Find SSL Service Provider Modules?
All SSL service provider modules are under /coremio/modules/Product/ directory . You can review and refer to current module files as an example.
Creating a Module Folder
- Go into the modules directory and create a folder under the name you determine for the module. You can use (upper/lower case letter, numbers and underline "_") while defining module names.
- Through our Github page, download the files in "samples/modules/Product/ExampleSSL" directory.
- Transfer the downloaded files to the module folder you created.
- Modify the "ExampleSSL" phrases in the names and contents of sample files to be the same with the name you define for the module.
- When the SSL service provider module is going to be run, it initially runs the "ExampleSSL" php file located in the module folder. The file should contain a Class and have the same name as the file. You can include the API files of your service provider in the file.
- config.php file is a file where setting information of the registrar are stored and returns the array() value.
- /lang/ folder contains language files. The language file returns the array() value.
- /pages/settings.php file is used to show the setting information of the SSL module, you can edit the setting page of the module by using (HTML + CSS + JS + PHP) codes in the file as you wish.
- /pages/product-detail.php file is used to place options specific to the product belonging to the SSL module to be chosen in "Admin Area > Service Order Detail > Core" tab. You can use any code (HTML + CSS + JS + PHP) in the file.
- /pages/product-detail.php file is used to place (options, details) specific to the order belonging to the SSL module to be chosen in "Admin Area > Service Order Detail > Core" tab. You can use any code (HTML + CSS + JS + PHP) in the file.
- /pages/ac-order-detail.php file is used to place (options, details) specific to the order belonging to the module on the "Client Area > Order Detail" page. You can use any code (HTML + CSS + JS + PHP) in the file.
- /controllers folder is used to process and save the form data received from module's settings page.