Server modules enable the processing and management of services belonging to the server product group.
The basic function of a module is to create, suspend, unsling, and terminate products, these events run as the events listed below occur.
- When a new service is received
- When the service is renewed
- When the service is canceled
The server module can do much more, including below:
- Can Upgrade/Downgrade.
- Can give output in client panel service detail.
- Can do automatic password reset.
- Can provide statistical information about the service to the client.
and can do more thanks to the special functions.