WISECP has an advanced theme infrastructure. You can easily develop a new theme if you want to.
First you need to know are that;
- No theme template engine is used.
- You can develop your theme freely by using PHP.
- You can make checks and reviews by taking the "Modern" or "Classic" theme, which is included as standard, as an example.
- You can send a remote update to the themes you developed and upgrade the theme version.
- You can view customization settings for the theme you have developed on the theme management.
- You can make your theme compatible for each language. ("Admin Area > Languages > Find and Replace" support.)
- You can create a new subpage in the website interface; e.g. site.com/new-page
- There is a special class file that you can use in your theme. (theme.php) You can host your functions in this file you and use them in the theme.
- You can optionally provide two different alternatives for the header section and client area style in the themes you will develop.
Theme Development Guide
- Theme Structure
- Using theme.php
- How to Customize a Theme?
- theme-config.php File Structure
- Variables and Functions
- Language Usage
- Creating a Subpage